- Membership categories and pricing are identified below.
- All memberships are rotational, e.g. a one year membership purchased in January 2010 will be valid thru January 2011.
- Payment of membership dues is not tax deductible as charitable contributions. However, they may be tax deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.
- 7% of your payment HPNA will be spent on lobbying efforts with the intention to influence legislation; and is, therefore, not deductible as a business expense.
- MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted for payment. Foreign checks cannot be accepted. Non-U.S. residents, please pay by credit card.
- Join Online; download HPNA membership application
As of January 1, 2013, the HPNA Membership Fees are:
· RN 1 year - $99
· RN 2 year - $180
· LP/VN 1 year - $82
· LP/VN 2 year - $140
· Associate level 1 year - $82
· Nursing Assistant 1 year - $35*
· Nursing Assistant 2 year - $55 *
· Senior RN 1 year (70 years old and no longer working in nursing) - $45
· Senior RN 2 year - $85
· Student 1 year – $45 *
* As of December 15, 2012, Student and Nursing Assistant level members will no longer have access to the Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing (JHPN) as part of the membership benefit package. However, all HPNA membership levels will continue to enjoy full access to an online subscription to the Journal of Palliative Medicine (JPM).
As you renew your membership, please do keep in mind that your membership purchase extends beyond your current membership expiration date – no months of membership are lost with an early renewal. As always, please contact us if you have any question about your HPNA membership – by email email@example.com or by phone at 412-787-9301.